Friday, April 4, 2014

"Spring" Fling

Stitchville throws a fabulous retreat and I can't wait to get there, but I'm not so sure about the Spring part of the name.  Here is what my back yard looks like this morning:
Cynthia Zittel of The Drawn Thread is the designer for the retreat.  We will have a quick Friday night project, then a bigger project for the rest of the weekend.  I am so ready of stitching, talking, eating and just being spoiled all around.
I am currently undergoing immunotheraphy (allergy shots) for my bee sting allergy.  I will be having 2 shots each appointment and there will be 15 appointments over a 8 week period.  After each set of shots I have to wait 30 minutes before I leave.  To keep my time productive I have begun crocheting some cord for Romanian Point Lace.   After 5 visits I have over 3 feet of cord.  I think I'll have plenty of cord by the time I'm done.  Here is a piece of Point Lace I did a few years ago.

I'll post all about the Spring Fling next week.  I have two short days at home before leaving for the Nordic Needle Retreat.  Stitchapalooza here I come! 

1 comment: