Saturday, July 12, 2014

My New ETSY Shop

This has been an exciting time for me. I have been spending the last few weeks getting an ETSY shop up and running. I'm taking a leap of faith and offering PDF downloads. This way neither you nor I have to deal with costly and time consuming shipping. Paper charts are also offered for those who prefer them.

 www.etsy.com/shop/TerriBayNeedlework

I just finished the chart for my newest design and put it up in the shop a few minutes ago.

It is called Simple Pleasures and is a designed to be a first step into white work embroidery.

Now, can anyone tell me why there is so much cat hair on my computer?

3 comments:

  1. Terri Simple Pleasures is beautiful. I've never done anything like that before. It looks like a good starter piece. I think I will have to have that pattern one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really nice, Terri! Your embroidery skills are really amazing. I just love how simple the design is, but still classy and elegant, nonetheless. Your work totally reflects how you are as a person. Thanks for sharing that! Kudos and all the best to you!

    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all of your products and the idea of a PDF download. I think it will be a huge advantage and save both you and your customer's money. I did have a laugh when you mentioned cat hair. We have cats and we know exactly how cats like to leave their cat hair mark everywhere.

    ReplyDelete